I finally made it!
I have found couple bugs that was causing problems in my game.
first of all and I guess that was only error I have had was texturing for blocks – my program was using custom created mipmap function that was using probably not supported by hardware on desire, however.. it is working now!
Check this out! 3D Framework
MSG FROM AGA:
HAHAHA now i am in a position of person holding power! WE ARE GOING HOME! TO SLEEP! AND WAKE UP AND EAT something. And to love me because im smart, sexy, awesome, sweet, unbelievably beautiful and still readhead.
still love u Luke. and and aand we are going to sleep now.
are we clear Luke? ARE WE?
Whole world in this project is made by boxes as mentioned in previous post: Carlos – World Class – First Prototype.
- Different texture for every box can be used
- Box can be set in every place – simply calculated on world array
- Feature to show where box is set
- Every Box can have set up is if is passable or not
In future I want to make this class more sophisticated for instance
- transparent boxes (windows),
- disappearing boxes (traps),
- position of box changed in real time (lifts, doors)
Continue reading “CBox Class”
World in this game is made by blocks that can by passable or cannot, there is different class used to handle boxes it is called CBox. Idea is really simple but really effective and popular in industry. (google for Minecraft or cubeengine – fun fact Crytek – has used little *ekhem*, well bit more than that.. but based on the same idea solution for Crisis, where whole world is created by millions of boxes that allows creation of tunnels, caves, etc.
Load, process and draw 3-dimension map, it is container class that contains all elements that are on map player, AI opponent, floor, walls, lights.
- Update on click/touch
- Process lights – note: only exit point light – requires future development
- Draw – draw blocks
- Checker for boxes is is passable
- Clearing visited positions
- keep past and current frame time
Continue reading “Carlos – World Class – First Prototype”